Confession: I stayed up way too late watching the entire USC-Texas Game last week. So maybe Texas isn't as bad as everyone thought the first two weeks.
Observation: Even with a 45-21 win over Louisiana Lafayette, Texas A&M really could be as bad as everyone fears.
Frustration: Auburn's offense.
Prediction: There are some really tough games to pick this week. A lot of teams are evenly matched even if they're evenly poor.
Production: I went 9-3 with picks last week (now 38-8 on the season).
With all of that said, let's pick some games!!!
- Auburn at Missouri - Auburn
- Georgia vs Mississippi State - Mississippi State
- Kentucky vs Florida - Kentucky
- LSU vs Syracuse - LSU
- Michigan State vs Notre Dame - Michigan State
- Oklahoma State vs TCU - Oklahoma State
- South Carolina vs Louisiana Tech - South Carolina
- Stanford vs UCLA - Stanford
- Cal vs USC - USC
- Tennessee vs Massachusetts - Tennessee
- Texas A&M vs Arkansas - Arkansas
- Vanderbilt vs Alabama - Alabama