With Week 2 in the books, here's a couple of thoughts:
- Thoughts after the Clemson-Auburn game:
- Clemson looks good again this year.
- It seems like everyone wearing orange in Alabama wants Gus Malzahn gone.
- I think there are still more questions than answers for both teams after this matchup: Is Clemson really that good? Is Auburn really that bad? Are both teams overrated? Are both teams underrated? Time will certainly answer these questions over the next few weeks.
- I think Georgia and South Carolina will dominate the SEC East this year with Georgia to the slight advantage.
When I first glanced at this week's picks, I honestly thought that there wouldn't be any really good football this weekend. But after a closer look, I think there is going to be some REALLY GOOD football this weekend. While there might not be a full slate of Top 10 matchups, lower-ranked and non-ranked matchups are really close. Last week I went 13-3, now 29-5 on the season. With all of that said, let's pick some games!!!
- Alabama vs Colorado State - Alabama
- Auburn vs Mercer - Auburn
- Clemson at Louisville - Clemson
- Florida vs Tennessee - Florida
- Georgia vs Samford - Georgia
- Mississippi State vs LSU - LSU
- Missouri vs Purdue - Purdue
- Oklahoma State at Pittsburgh - Oklahoma State
- Ole Miss at California - California
- South Carolina vs Kentucky - South Carolina
- Texas A&M vs Louisiana Lafayette - Texas A&M
- Vanderbilt vs Kansas State - Kansas State