This recipe is super simple! It is one of the ones from the Big Green Egg demo I did at Appalachian Ace Hardware in Franklin, North Carolina on May 20, 2017. You can visit Appalachian Ace Hardware at 75 West Palmer Street in Franklin. Their hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm; Saturdays 8am - 4pm. You can contact them by calling 828-524-0502. Now, let's grill some pineapples!
- Pineapple, cored, sliced 1" thick.
- Dizzy Pig Barbecue Company's Raging River Rub. (Sold at Appalachian Ace Hardware in Franklin, NC or direct online by clicking here).
Prep Time: 5 mins. Cook Time: 10 mins. Ready In: 20 mins.
- Liberally coat both sides of each pineapple slice with Pineapple Head (Seriously, it will be hard to put too much of this rub on the pineapple!).
- Light Big Green Egg and set for direct heat between 375° and 400°.
- Grill pineapple 3 to 5 minutes per side (Be careful for hotspots your grill. You want there to be a little bit of char on the pineapples, but you certainly don't want them burnt).
- Enjoy! (I told you the recipe was simple!)