As I said last week, there is still a lot of football to be played before we get a clearer picture of what the actual College Football Playoff Finals are going to look like. And Week 11 doesn't look like it is going to disappoint either. I mean, there doesn't even really have to be any major upsets for the playoff landscape to change - just wins and losses. Of course, that doesn't mean that upsets wouldn't do the same thing as well. Needless to say, this should be a fun weekend of football!
Last week I went 14-5 with picks (now 106-31 for the season).
Since this only the second week of the College Football Playoff Committee's rankings, let me give a quick reminder: I'm now picking the Top 15 Team's games plus any SEC teams not in those rankings. With that said, let pick some games!
- Georgia (1) at Auburn (10) - Auburn
- Alabama (2) at Mississippi State (16) - Alabama
- Notre Dame (3) at Miami (7) - Notre Dame
- Clemson (4) vs Florida State - Clemson
- Oklahoma (5) vs TCU (6) - TCU
- Wisconsin (8) vs Iowa (20) - Wisconsin
- Washington (9) at Stanford - Washington
- USC (11) at Colorado - USC
- Michigan State (12) at Ohio State (13) - Ohio State
- Penn State (14) vs Rutgers - Penn State
- Oklahoma State (15) at Iowa State (21) - Oklahoma State
- LSU (24) vs Arkansas - LSU
- Missouri vs Tennessee - Missouri
- Ole Miss vs UL Lafayette - Ole Miss
- South Carolina vs Florida - South Carolina
- Texas A&M vs New Mexico - Texas A&M
- Vanderbilt vs Kentucky - Kentucky