As I said, last week was a crazy week and didn't get much commentary. This week is kind of at the other end of the spectrum. I'm currently making my picks overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico on a little anniversary getaway with the lovely Aimee J (11 years, by the way). So, these picks are coming in a day later than they usually do. But because this has been a lazy week, there's not going to be much commentary this week either. I will, however, make a one-word commentary on last week:
Ok, so I'll actually say a little more. How 'bout them Trojans?!? I'm proud to say that my mom and grandmother are both graduates of Troy University. So, there's definitely family and personal ties to Troy. Nice job, boys. But I think LSU's loss to the Trojans will give them the edge heading into Gainesville this week even though the experts disagree.
I went 12-2 last week with picks (Now 57-15 for the season). With all of that said, let's make some picks!!!
- Auburn vs Ole Miss - Auburn
- Florida State vs Miami - Miami
- Florida vs LSU - LSU
- Kentucky vs Missouri - Kentucky
- Michigan vs Michigan State - Michigan
- Oregon vs Washington State - Washington State
- South Carolina vs Arkansas - Arkansas
- TCU vs West Virginia - TCU
- Texas A&M vs Alabama - Alabama
- Texas vs Kansas State - Texas
- Vanderbilt vs Georgia - Georgia