Well, here we are at week 5 of this crazy thing called College Football. Five weeks ago, who would've thought we'd be where we are now? Who would've thought that Louisville would be so strong? Who would've thought that LSU would have a different coach? I personally thought Auburn might only have one win at this point. Nevertheless, it's all part of the excitement! Last week I went 10-4 (Now 49-19 on the season). There are some really tough games to pick this week. Here we go!
- Arizona at UCLA - UCLA
- Arizona State at USC - USC
- Arkansas vs Alcorn State - Arkansas
- Auburn vs Louisiana Monroe - Auburn
- Florida vs Vanderbilt - Florida
- Kansas vs Texas Tech - Texas Tech
- Kentucky at Alabama - Alabama
- Louisville at Clemson* - Clemson *College Gameday location.
- Miami at Georgia Tech - Miami
- Missouri at LSU - LSU
- Navy at Air Force - Air Force
- North Carolina at Florida State - Florida State
- Oklahoma at TCU - Oklahoma
- Ole Miss vs Memphis - Ole Miss
- Tennessee at Georgia* - Tennessee *SEC Nation location.
- Texas A&M at South Carolina - Texas A&M
- Texas at Oklahoma State - Texas
- Wisconsin at Michigan - Michigan