Now things really start to get fun. Hardcore conference play, more Top 25 match-ups, and tougher games for everyone. Last week I went 13-6 (39-15 on the season). Let's see how it goes this week!
- Alabama vs Kent State - Alabama
- Arkansas vs Texas A&M - Arkansas Game being played at AT&T Stadium.
- Auburn vs LSU* - Auburn *SEC Nation location.
- Clemson at Georgia Tech - Clemson
- Florida at Tennessee* - Tennessee *College Gameday location.
- Georgia at Ole Miss - Ole Miss
- Mississippi State at Massachusetts - Mississippi State
- Nebraska at Northwestern - Nebraska
- Oklahoma State at Baylor - Oklahoma State**
- South Carolina at Kentucky - Kentucky**
- Stanford at UCLA - Stanford
- USC at Utah - USC**
- Vanderbilt at Western Kentucky - Vanderbilt
- Wisconsin at Michigan State - Michigan State
**These three games were the hardest for me to pick this week. Some intangibles are kinda stuck to these games that make me think these guys could win.