As promised in February when I launched this site, it is now share in the joy of the season...college football season that is! Stop by each Thursday and check out my picks for the weekend. A few disclaimers about my picks this fall:
- I will never pick against Auburn. Ever. Period. I'm bias. Get over it. War Eagle!
- I will always pick SEC games regardless of their opponents. Again, I'm bias. Get over it.
- Beyond that, I'll pick other games I think are high profile and/or exciting.
- I'll only pick winners and losers, no points or spread predictions.
- Some picks might come with a small commentary, others will solely be the picks themselves.
Now that all of that is out of the way, let's have some fun and get to pickin'!
- South Carolina at Vanderbilt - South Carolina
- Kansas State at Stanford - Stanford
- Alabama vs USC - Alabama As much as I hate to make this pick, they're good. And I'm already using my irrational pick on another game this week.
- Appalachian State at Tennessee* - Tennessee *SEC Nation location.
- Clemson at Auburn - Auburn Hey, David slayed Goliath right?
- Georgia at North Carolina - Georgia
- Louisiana Tech at Arkansas - Arkansas
- LSU at Wisconsin* - LSU *College Gameday location.
- Massachusetts at Florida - Florida
- Missouri at West Virginia - West Virginia This was a hard game to pick. Should be a good one.
- Notre Dame vs Texas - Texas This was my upset pick. Not because of my disdain for ND, I actually think Texas is going give them a run for their money and upset them.
- Oklahoma vs Houston - Oklahoma
- South Alabama at Mississippi State - Mississippi State
- Southern Mississippi at Kentucky - Kentucky
- UCLA at Texas A&M* - UCLA *SEC Nation location.
- Western Carolina at East Carolina - Western Carolina Another emotional pick here. But I can't pull against the Catamounts!
- Ole Miss vs Florida State - Ole Miss
Enjoy your opening football weekend! See you at church on Sunday (regardless of how late your stay up watching football)!