Tuesday evening the College Football Playoff Committee released their Top 25. And well, well, well if my Auburn Tigers weren't in the Top 10. Come on now!!! War Eagle! So, now that the committee will release weekly rankings, this will slightly change the way I choose which games to pick each week. From here until the end of the season, I will pick the Top 15 teams PLUS any SEC teams that aren't in rankings (See Patrick's Picks - Week 1 for my reasoning here). As for last week's record, I went 15-4 (Now 106-34 on the season). Now, let's pick some games!
- Alabama (1) at LSU(13)* - Alabama *College Gameday location.
- Clemson (2) vs Syracuse - Clemson
- Michigan (3) vs Maryland - Michigan
- Texas A&M (4) at Mississippi State - Texas A&M
- Washington (5) at California - Washington
- Ohio State (6) vs Nebraska (10) - Ohio State
- Louisville (7) at Boston College - Louisville
- Wisconsin (8) at Northwestern - Wisconsin
- Auburn (9) vs Vanderbilt - Auburn
- Florida (11) at Arkansas* - Arkansas *SEC Nation location.
- Penn State (12) vs Iowa - Penn State
- Oklahoma (14) at Iowa State - Oklahoma
- Colorado (15) vs UCLA - Colorado
- Georgia at Kentucky - Georgia
- Missouri at South Carolina - South Carolina
- Ole Miss vs Georgia Southern - Ole Miss
- Tennessee vs Tennessee Tech - Tennessee