We see you, Mississippi State! Can you do it again this weekend? Unfortunately, I'm betting probably not. If it had not been for the Mississippi State-Texas A&M game I would have had my first perfect weekend last weekend. Instead I went 16-1 (Now 122-35 on the season).
So here's a quick reminder about how I'm picking games now. From now until the end of the season, I'm picking the College Football Playoff's Top 15 plus any SEC games that aren't in that category.
One final note: due to another project I was working on this week, I was not able to get this posted before Thursday night's games. Therefore, the Utah-Arizona State game will not be included in this week's picks even though it was a Top 15 game. Here we go! Let's pick some games!
- Auburn (9) at Georgia - Auburn
- Baylor at Oklahoma (11) - Oklahoma
- Colorado (12) at Arizona - Colorado
- Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech (14) - Virginia Tech
- Illinois at Wisconsin (7) - Wisconsin
- Kentucky at Tennessee - Tennessee
- LSU at Arkansas – LSU
- Michigan (3) at Iowa – Michigan
- Mississippi State at Alabama (1) – Alabama
- Ohio State (5) at Maryland – Ohio State
- Ole Miss at Texas A&M (8) – Texas A&M
- Penn State (10) at Indiana – Penn State
- Pittsburgh at Clemson (2) – Clemson
- South Carolina at Florida* – Florida *SEC Nation location
- Texas Tech at Oklahoma State (13) – Oklahoma State
- USC at Washington (4)* - Washington *College Gameday location
- Vanderbilt at Missouri - Vanderbilt
- Wake Forest at Louisville (6) - Louisville