Well, I posted a 9-3 record last week (Now 74-24 on the season). Most of those games I lost were pretty close with the exception of Virginia Tech vs North Carolina. One point of clarity: LSU vs Florida didn't make it into the win/loss record this week because obviously they didn't play. I had originally picked LSU. However, if they play again (which I believe they SHOULD play again), I will pick again based on how each team is playing at the time.
Now on to this week...these are some really, really, really hard games to pick - maybe the hardest week yet. Here we go:
- Alabama at Tennessee* - Alabama *SEC Nation location.
- Arizona State at Colorado - Colorado
- Kansas State at Oklahoma - Oklahoma
- LSU vs Southern Mississippi - LSU
- Mississippi State at BYU - BYU
- Missouri at Florida - Florida
- North Carolina at Miami - Miami
- Ohio State at Wisconsin* - Ohio State *College Gameday location.
- Ole Miss at Arkansas - Arkansas
- Stanford at Notre Dame - Stanford
- Vanderbilt at Georgia - Georgia
- West Virginia at Texas Tech - West Virginia